How Your Information May Be Used
We may use any information we collect, including personal information and technical information, as described to you at the time of collection, for the following purposes:
- Providing, Maintaining and Improving our Services. Operating and enhancing our Services (e.g., management, troubleshooting, controlling account access, and security protection); assessing our Services; creating new features, goods, or services; and for additional customer service and support objectives.
- Legal Compliance. Implementing our commitments and upholding our rights under any contracts, as well as employing as evidence in court. Complying with laws, regulations, and requests from law enforcement or other governmental bodies.
- Tailoring Content. Adjusting the data and material that we show to you, such as marketing, advertising, and sponsored content on the Services.
- Protecting Rights and Interests. Investigating, stopping, or taking any action with respect to any activity that WGMI Tech, in its sole discretion, may deem to be, or to have a reasonable likelihood of being, unlawful, unethical, or legally dubious in nature.
- Research and Analytics. Researching and examining how you use our Services, including tracking usage and activity trends for statistical purposes; producing reports for customers that may include both aggregate trends and the companies viewing their releases, accessing our Services or customer websites, or otherwise utilizing our Services; and assessing or determining the efficacy of content, communications, Website visits, web traffic, our Services, or advertisements.
- Marketing and Communications. Getting in touch with you directly regarding how you've been using a registered account or service, giving you information about goods or services we offer or those of third parties that may be of interest to you, showing you advertisements, and responding to your inquiries, suggestions, or complaints.
- Electronic Newsletters. Users will receive emails that may include company news, updates, details about relevant products or services, etc. if they choose to opt-in to our mailing list. Users can contact us via our website or switch off the relevant alerts setting in their user panel if they ever want to stop receiving future emails from us. We give comprehensive unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of every email. When running our company, the Site, or doing tasks like sending out newsletters or surveys on our behalf, we may work with outside service providers. If you have granted us permission, we may disclose your information to these third parties for those specific, limited purposes.
How We Protect Your Information
WGMI Tech values the protection of your data, thus we have put in place administrative, technical, and other security measures to guard against theft and unauthorized use. Unfortunately, no technology can completely guarantee the security of your data. Because of this, WGMI Tech cannot guarantee or warrant the security of your personal information, even though we make every effort to keep it away from unauthorized third parties. You use the Services and communicate with us at your own risk as a result. You are accountable for keeping your username(s) and password(s) secure as well as for the security of any information you provide to us online.
How Your Information May Be Shared
Your personal information won't be sold to third parties or shared with them for their own direct marketing initiatives.
We may share any information, including personal information as follows:
- With our service providers and sub-contractors to the extent reasonably necessary to enable us provide our Services;
- With a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of any of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, including during planning or negotiations of such sale or transfer;
- With a third party with whom we must legally share information about you;
- With the company or organization you represent upon their request;
- With you or other third parties with your express consent;
- To comply with any court order, valid subpoena, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To protect our assets or rights, including for billing and collection purposes;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of WGMI Tech, our customers or others, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- With any other entity disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Additionally, for marketing, advertising, research, compliance, or other uses, we might disclose aggregate or anonymous data.
To the extent that it is feasible and legally possible, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of any requests for your personal information that we receive from governmental bodies.
Cookies & Other Tracking Mechanisms
To support the functionality of or track usage of our Services, we may currently or in the future employ cookies, beacons, and similar technologies. You will have a better experience using our Services as a result, and it also enables us to make improvements.
- Browser Cookies. A browser cookie is a little file stored on your computer's hard disk. This cookie then connects with our servers or those of other businesses whose data collection efforts we have approved, enabling the identification of your device. You can configure your browser to reject or disable all or some browser cookies, or to notify you when cookies are being sent, using the options that are available on your computer or other device. However, you might not be able to access some areas of our Websites or enjoy any features or functionality of our Services if you reject or disable all browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons, also known as clear GIFs, pixel tags, tracking pixels, and single-pixel GIFs, are tiny electronic files that may be present on our Services and allow us to measure certain website metrics, such as the number of users who have viewed a particular page or opened an email. We are able to track your reactions and your interests in our content, offers, and web pages by incorporating web beacons into email marketing campaigns, press releases, and other sorts of communications or content. When you interact with our Services, emails, press releases, or other types of communications or material, we may use web beacons and/or other tracking technologies to collect information about you, including details about your browsing and purchase habits.
- Analytics Services. We use web analytics providers as well, including but not restricted to Google Analytics at the moment. These site analytics services examine how users interact with the domains using cookies and other similar technology. The web analytics providers receive the information generated about domain usage (including your abbreviated IP address). This data is utilized to assess how visitors use the domain, create statistical summaries of domain activity, and deliver additional services pertaining to the Site and Internet use. These services might also compile data on how visitors to a domain utilize other websites.
Ways to Control your Data
- Opting out of marketing communications. You might get certain communications from us that are either promotional or informative. Promotional communications will only be delivered with your permission, as allowed by law. By following the instructions at the bottom of the emails, you can always choose not to receive promotional communications. Please be aware that some emails might be required for the proper running of our Services. Even if you opt out of our optional communications, you might still get these emails regarding your account or our Services, as necessary.
- Accessing, updating or deleting your personal information. We place a high importance on the accuracy of the data we have on you. By following the instructions on the registration page for the relevant Service, in some cases from within the User Panel, or by sending us an email at [email protected], you can access, update, or delete your information (or, in some situations, object to its processing) at any time.
Personal Information Received from the EU/EEA and/or Switzerland
Personal information is transferred to WGMI Tech from the EU under one of the following scenarios:
- Processor: A supplier of software, services, and solutions for managing all facets of marketing and public relations initiatives is WGMI Tech. None of the information that WGMI Tech processes on behalf of its client is owned by or under the control of WGMI Tech. The customer of WGMI Tech is the exclusive owner and controller of all such information. WGMI Tech obtains information transferred from the EU in this role only as a processor on behalf of its customer, even though WGMI Tech may not need such information.
- Data Controller: Additionally, WGMI Tech offers information solutions that are intended to aid clients in conducting more efficient research and campaign planning. In this capacity, WGMI Tech serves as a data controller of the personal data present in these products and manages its processing in accordance with this Policy. Sensitive information, such as information regarding ethnicity, sexual orientation, or religion, is not included in this data.